Excited to announce this Philadelphia workshop hosted by Drexel University College of Nursing and Health Professions’ Creative Arts Therapies Department on December 15, 10-4 pm with 5 CEs, including content in ethics— There is still time to register if you are interested in attending this offering in-person or online via Zoom live webcast.
This workshop presents practical content for creative arts therapists to consider for creating and maintaining a strong digital presence through the use of social media professionally, ethically, and creatively.
Topics to be covered include:
- Digital boundaries
- The impact of ones digital footprint
- Introduction to ethical frameworks to help inform professional social media activity
- Important strategies for promoting a presence online aligning with ones work, passions, values, and career interests.
- Content delivered through lecture, discussion, and creative experientials.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- Recognize 3 competences for developing an ethical and professional digital presence
- Learn 3 strategies for professionally sharing content on social media
- Identify 3 ethical frameworks and strategies to consider for professional social media use as a mental health professional
You must be logged in to post a comment.